Friday, February 5, 2010

A little dose of Ravenna

I can never get her to smile for pictures anymore; she is way too busy having fun.

Cooking in her play kitchen with her tutu. How fancy is that?
Edit: The cute tutu was a gift from Aunt Lauren, how we love her.

I realize that her eyes look seriously weird in this one. I tried fixing the red eye with Gymp software and couldn't figure it out.
Edit: There is that tutu again! Awww thanks, Aunt Lauren.

"Leave me alone, Mom, I am IM'ing with my BFF"
Edit: Proof that the flower is still on, Lauren.

Ravenna the fashionista. I admit I am a horrible parent for even taking this picture when my daughter was so obviously in distress but check out what she did with her tutu! How is that for fashion sense? Oh and the bare midriff is a special touch, thanks to Aunt Lauren for the inspiration.

7 comments:

Kara H. said...

We have that same kitchen :) Ravenna is such a beautiful little girl!!! I love her tutu.

Tiana said...

Cute stuff!

Lauren said...

YAY! Thanks for posting pictures of her in the tutu! And the outfit! I really think she looks like a Whitlock.

Carrie said...

I agree, she really does look a lot like a Whitlock. I posted these pictures JUST for you Lauren. I hope they were everything you dreamed of and more.

Lafianza.doula said...

she is ridiculously cute!

Amanda said...

She looks just like Andrew! But, if she's anything like my kids, it will go back and forth for a few years. (i.e. She'll look like you in a few months...) She is darling!

Lauren said...

You posted them for me, but didn't once give me credit for giving her the tutu? tsk. tsk.

Ok, kidding, I'm just so happy to some recent pics of her! It's everything I dreamed of and more.