Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Little Dose of Ravenna: The Aunt Jemima

When I don't feel like spending time battling with my willful hair I just cover it up with a scarf or bandanna. Andrew, however, is not a fan of the look and started calling my hair covering, "The Aunt Jemima." Undeterred, I almost daily wear my "Aunt Jemima" head-dress and apparently Ravenna took notice:

Check my baby girl out! She totally did this one herself with a bandanna I had forgotten to untie. How awesome is this?! Notice the mittens? Her fashion sense is really taking off!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Aw, that is adorable!

Mary said...

I still rock out a bandanna on occasion. But in a more bike babe style.

Lafianza.doula said...

well you know I love it! :)

Jenni said...

LOL that's awesome

Blasphemous Homemaker said...

I'm glad you captured that one on film.