Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Ravenna!

Eating her cake...sorta

When I asked Andrew, "What can we say about Ravenna?" he replied, "She lights up our life." As corny as that sounds, it is very true. She is such a happy little girl and there is nothing that she loves more than making us laugh. I remember holding her after she was born and thinking "How on earth am I going to do this?" I feel so blessed now that Heavenly Father has magnified my abilities so that being Ravenna's mom has been the best experience of my life. Andrew and I can't imagine our life without her in it. We love you, baby girl!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my--she can't already be a year! Time sure flies. Hope her birthday was fun!

Natalie said...

Wow! The last year has gone by so fast! Happy Birthday Ravenna!

Lauren said...

Even with the little amount of time I've been able to spend with her, I can already tell that she's a very special daughter of our Heavenly Father. You can see that happiness in every picture of her that you guys take. It also helps that she has a fantastic mom. ;) Love you guys, and happy birthday Venna!!