Saturday, June 6, 2009

We're On Our Way!


Adios, Gillette! As you read this we are probably on our way across to U.S. all the way to Lancaster, Pennsylvania. It is a journey of faith and determination (we are traveling with a 13 month old, after all!). We are grateful for the time that we had in Gillette and the wonderful people that we met there, but we are looking forward to a different life on the East Coast.

Here is a fact that I found interesting: Andrew's grandparents also had a brief stint in Gillette over 50 years ago. They, too, were there for less than a year and were not sad to say goodbye. Perhaps not settling in Gillette is in the genes?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Perhaps not much has changed in Gillette in the last 50 years? ;) I hope you guys have a great trip! And, I hope that the move turns out well!

Lisa said...

Good luck to you! I'm kind of envious, I want to move East so badly!

Joy said...

Hooray! I hope everything works out really well in PA :)

HailerStar said...

You moved back East?!? Yay!
*is jealous*

Rachelle said...

A rock pile museum??? Dude I have to go.