Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pay it Forward

Pay It Forward...I loved this film and then when I saw this on my friend Becky's blog, I was really excited for it! So this is how it works - The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.

I promise that the gift will fun and I promise that I will not sew anything!

4 comments:

DP said...

What if I don't have a blog? Ha! Now you owe me and I can't pay it forward!

MWilde said...

So ... I have whole year right? :) I love reading your blog and I miss you!

Andrew Whitlock said...

Ok, I posted it on our blog! Well, technically it was already posted by you, but why should it be posted twice right? And now I'm commenting... I can't wait to see what my gift is!

Anonymous said...

rofl andrew, you're a goof.

I'd love to participate, but I obviously don't have a blog. ;)