Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ravenna's first Christmas

Grandma Net let Ravenna wear her jingle bell necklace.
Ravenna soon discovered that she could fit the whole thing in her mouth!
She becomes more like her daddy every day...

Sweet little girl

Ravenna's Christmas dress from Grandma Cloud
(don't worry, I was right below her to catch her if she fell)

Christmas morning in her Santa cap.
You can even see her little tooth buds if you look closely

My sentiments exactly, Little Bean. Andrew made her do this.

7 comments:

Sea_Gal said...

Ravenna soon discovered that she could fit the whole thing in her mouth!
She becomes more like her daddy every day...

These two sentences,together, sounded funny to me.
Looks like Venna had a good Christmas. I'm so glad.

TopHat said...

Aww. Cute tooth buds! And the Christmas dress is adorable.

Lindsay said...

Wow! She's getting so big!

Dejah said...

I love that santa hat picture! So cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Hannah S said...

I feel the same about Santa and kids.

Anonymous said...

Cute!! I hope she has those beautiful big eyes forever. The santa hat pic is my favorite.

Blasphemous Homemaker said...

I am always amazed at how big and beautiful her eyes are!