Friday, December 11, 2009

My Life 5 Minutes Ago: Kitchen


This is my kitchen almost exactly 5 minutes ago: the pot on the stove is heating chicken stock for to make chicken soup; spoon bread is in the oven. There is gluten free cake mix on the counter for date night later ;).

My kitchen table is cluttered with Christmas card madness, a makeshift advent wreath, a snap press that arrived in the mail today, Andrew's scriptures and Ravenna's high chair tray complete with left-overs from lunch. You even get a glimpse inside the pantry!



6 comments:

Henny said...

the color is beautiful! I love it! I really like the table too :)

one day perhaps I'll even eventually see it lol

Henny said...

the color is beautiful! I love it! I really like the table too :)

one day perhaps I'll even eventually see it lol

Lisa said...

For being in the middle of cooking, your kitchen is awfully clean!

Carrie said...

I usually clean as I go and I had just put the dishes from making the spoon bread in the dishwasher when I decided to take this picture. I actually planned on this showing that my house does get messy/used sometimes and it didn't work. :( What can I say? I only have one child.

Elisabeth said...

So fun to see your kitchen, I can picture there :) My table is full of card stuff too, trying to get them all done before christmas this year....

Joseph and Tiffany said...

What a beautiful home! Good luck with the Christmas cards. Mmmmm...hope you had a fun date night with that cake!