Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Video For Rachelle



Since Rachelle was complaining that I don't put enough pictures of Ravenna on the blog, here is a video of Ravenna playing "fort" in our entertainment center. Right now it is her favorite game and she will do it in any small space that she can rip everything out of and crawl into. The other day I found her on the shelf of her changing table, and the day before that in the computer cupboard. I really should take more pictures!

An unfortunate side effect of this fort playing is that she likes to stash things in her "forts" for safe keeping. We still can't find our remote control. Oh, and try not to listen to the background noise of Andrew chatting on the phone with his sister, Lauren. He was upset because I discovered what my very excellent birthday gift was: an iPod Touch.

4 comments:

Blasphemous Homemaker said...

What a cutie patootie!

Harshes said...

What a cute video! And your hubby makes it very interesting! LOL. I ruin surprises too. Ah well.

Lauren said...

LOL, I loved the verbal abuse. "Carrie, you're a jerk!" Hahah. Good thing he's my brother and I know he's kidding.

It's also about time you post that video. I've been looking for it for a while. I love her little giggle when she comes out the other side.

Rachelle said...

Thank you Carrie! At first when you were talking about her 'fort stage' I was kinda confused. I had this image in my head of her building a fort out of pillows...>.>