Friday, July 25, 2008

Legefoue

Doesn't that sound like a cool title? It looks like it could even be a French word. I was posting on a friend's blog and had to type that in for security purposes and thought, "What a cool word; I should blog about it." And so, here I am blogging about "Legefoue." Tell your friends! Is this a real word? Who knows, and I don't really care, but I would be interested to hear some of your ideas for a definition of "Legefoue."

On another note, I was bitten by a mosquito tonight and as I contemplated how good it would feel to itch it, I thought about West Nile Virus, and then about our move to Wyoming this coming week. It is funny how that all seems to run together in my crazy brain. This move has been extremely stressful on me, but we have been so blessed. For example: my friend Lenzy called me up tonight and said (in a condensed version): "I had a really horrible, no good, very bad day; can I bring you some yummy dinner?" Although I should be the one bringing her food, it was a very nice time and a great break from packing. Hopefully it cheered her up, too.

We will load our moving truck on Wednesday and head out early Thursday morning to arrive in Gillette, WY in the late afternoon/early evening. Another blessing is with the moving truck: thanks to a moving thread on slickdeals.net we were able to get our moving truck rental down about $100 and saved an extra $150 by picking the truck up in Sandy instead of Provo. A bit of a hassle, yes, but well worth the $250 saved.

Yet another blessing is that I realized that today was the very LAST time we will have to wash our clothes in a laundromat (theoretically, of course). This also means that I can start cloth diapering! I am going to go with the Bum Genius 3.0's and I also have some Fuzzi Bunz and G-Diapers to experiment with. I will post in the future with the results of my diapering experiences so as to better inform you, my reading public who currently or will soon diaper.

Legefoue to you, my friends! And with that, I end.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I typed legefoue into google to see what came up and the only thing was your blog. It sounds like "legitimate" and "phooey" combined in my mind--so the definition could be something along the lines of, "facts that you think are a load of crap," as in, "That Presidential Candidate's speech was legefoue." ;)

I'm jealous that you're moving onto the ranks of those with laundry facilities in their home. Someday... I'm sad that you're leaving! But, I hope you have a WONDERFUL adventure in Wyoming.

Amanda said...

P.S. I wondered today if other people saw those slightly annoying letters as words. At least now I know I'm not alone.