Monday, May 9, 2011

Garden(s) At The End of April

At the end of April, the first harvest: A dozen French Breakfast Radishes



The new backyard garden space: A 3X8 foot raised bed, pea trellis, a perennial herb bed and deep mulching to get rid of grass.

Currant and daikon radishes in pots. Plants being hardened off (they are now in the ground).

AND...the front garden: More strawberry plants; last years plants going crazy with berry production and a somewhat empty bed waiting for seedlings to grow.

3 comments:

Lisa Cook said...

Oh, your garden is so pretty! I can't wait to have one and I will be asking for your help for sure!

TopHat said...

I'm jealous of all those strawberries! Yummy!

Laura Lynn said...

It looks so good. I love how organized it is.
Mine is barely getting going! I will be doing more planting this week and next.