Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Blogs


Do you ever go blog hopping when you are feeling down? SouleMama is my dose of blog-happy. Her photographs are beautiful and her blog, in general, is just peaceful and lovely. Reading her blog makes me feel that there is good in the world and encourages me to get up and do something productive and possibly crafty. She was the one who made me want to learn how to knit and inspired me to only bring things into my home that I love.

What blogs do you read that give you that extra special feeling?

2 comments:

TopHat said...

I always read cakewrecks when I need a pick-me-up. I purposefully don't subscribe to it so when I have a bad day I get to read a lot of posts I haven't seen yet.

The Hettinger Homestead said...

I love Soulemama. She makes me want to live in Maine! I also love Bakerella. She makes me think I can do what she does and then I realize I can't, but it's good eye candy.